Saturday, August 15, 2009

ToyJoy!


Toy Joy is an incredibly fun store in Austin, TX.
A colleague of mine who went to UTexas told me about it,
and my sister and I decided we needed to check it out.
(They have a website, too, but the store is more fun):


Check out the rows and rows of toys-
stuffed animals,
dice,
rubik's cubes,
superballs,
whimsical and humorous things of all varieties:


Here I am with a fanged and horned puppet-thing.
And Emily is highly entertained by the chili pepper magnet-pen.


I took tons more pictures, but not all turned out well.
There were some truly bizarre and hilarious items,
like inflatable toast,
strings of R2D2 lights,
electronic yodeling pickles,
and much much more...

2 comments:

Birrd said...

I NEED AN ELECTRONIC YODELING PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Croc said...

Yes, you do!
They might have them online...