Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Stamp Collecting in Eighteen States


These are the national parks, monuments, battlefields, historic sites, etc that I visited on my road trip, in the order that I visited them. In bold means I visited for the first time.


Colorado NM
Brown v. Board of Education NHS
Tallgrass Praire NR
Harry S. Truman NHS
Fort Scott NHS
George Washington Carver NM
Central High School, Little Rock, NHS
Hot Springs NP
Fort Smith NHS
Wilson's Creek NB
Ozark River NRA
Natchez Trace Pkwy
Tupelo NB
Brices Crossroads NB
Shiloh NB
Kennesaw Mountain NB
Martin Luther King Jr NHS
Chattahoochee River NRA
Cowpens NB
Kings Mountain NB
Bluestone/ New River Gorge/ Gauley's River NRA (3 in one)
Indiana Dunes Natl Lakeshore
Goerge Rogers Clark NHS
Jefferson Expansion Memorial (aka St. Louis Arch; I've visited before but this time I got the Stamp.)
Ulysses S. Grant NHS
Pea Ridge NB
Oklahoma City NM
Chickasaw NRA
Washita Battlefield NM
Aztec Ruins NM
Canyons of the Ancients NM, Lowry Pueblo Unit

I now have 239 stamps in my parks passport!

No comments: